Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Pulled Pork in my BBQ BOX, Homemade littleGasthaus #pulledpork #BBQ #bbqsmoker

 


This video is 10 years old, today there is the 4th generation. 

I have improved the box a few times over the years. 
Now you can use it to grill, bake, cook, smoke and more. 
With an "oven" that isn't one, 70% made from locally grown materials, transportable and easy to build yourself. 
Let me know if you are interested in the BBQ_BOX_Smoker, write me in the comment. 
I think it's not just for hermits and bush people. 
I would like to set up a channel with memberships to further develop the box with you. 
Next year there will be some changes, longer trips through Germany in my RV are coming up. 
A lot of outdoor cooking with the BOX , Sausage making and smoking. 
More about that in a separate video. 
 
 #pulledpork #BBQ #bbqsmoker

No comments:

Post a Comment